DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAGING - Week 10

WEEK 10 ( 18 / 06 / 2020 )
Tutorial :

Download the images provided in Google Drive and follow the instruction of photo editing in raw filter during class by using Photoshop.

1st ; before

1st ; after

2nd ; before

2nd ; after

3rd ; before

3rd ; after


Practical :

PROJECT 2 / CYBORG

fig. 2.9 ; second outcome

I added some mechanical lines to my hands and changed the spine. However, I also edited a charging part for my spine so it won't looks too simple. Mr. Martin suggested me to add more lines to my hand and there was a heated pad overlapping with my body. So I do some minor changes again.

fig. 2.10 ; final outcome


Lecture : 

Intro to After Effect

Mr. Fauzi had introduced the basic of After Effect to us as a a preparation for the final project.

Adobe After Effect

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAGING - PROJECT 1

DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAGING - Week 1

DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAGING - PROJECT 2