DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAGING - Week 7

WEEK 7 ( 28 / 05 / 2020 )

Practical :

cyborg demo 2

final outcome


Project 2 / Part B

CYBORG
A contraction of "cybernetic organism", is a being with both organic and biomechatronic body parts. In science fiction, the most recognizable portrayal of a cyborg is a human being with visibly mechanical parts . It is common for cyborgs to have physical or mental abilities beyond what humans are capable of. They may have super strength, enhanced senses, computer-assisted brains, or built-in weaponry.

Conceptual :
- I roughly sketched three idea for my cyborg project. For sketch 1 idea, I imagined my body to a thin robot because I have a little belly and I always wish to have a slim and healthy body shape like a model but it's really difficult to keep fit and exercise everyday. So I sketched out two of my imagination as the first one is a little bit cool and simple with a mechanic spine and an eye at my stomach. For the second idea is a cute design with a face as my heart that will show out my emotion and feelings .

fig. 2.1 ; sketch 

- Face is the most noticeable part at a first glance, so I sketched half of my face only because there are some pimples at left part of my face and I can covered it with the mechanical to make it more perfect . I also designed a big gearwheel as an eye because I wish to have a big eyes since young.

fig 2.2 ; sketch

- I'm not a creative and brilliant human, my brain often stuck when I'm trying to figure out something. The idea of sketch 3 is a mechanical brain with many gearwheel connected together so it can works better and think faster .Other than that, I'm very difficult to stay focus on something for long time, so I design a big ear for myself to stay concentrate on every sound I've heard.

fig 2.3 ; sketch

I decided to use sketch 1 idea for this project. As Mr. Martin feedback, we have to add a background to show out the figure. For the idea of sketch 1 is to solve my body shape problem and have a model body. I wish I can eat high calories foods everyday without growing fat, so I decided to take a picture of myself in the kitchen.

fig 2.4 ; sketch with background

Photo Manipulation:


  
fig. 2.5 ; me in the kitchen


Lecturer's Feedback:
Lightning is good but the part that want to edit was too small. Need to take a new picture that are wearing a sport bra and a brighter colour pant so it won't overlay with the background. The kitchen should have some food to express the conceptual of the picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAGING - PROJECT 1

DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAGING - Week 1

DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAGING - PROJECT 2